- Welding Neck Flanges
- Slip-On Flanges
- Lap Joint Flanges
- Threaded Flanges
- Socket Weld Flanges
- Spectacle Blinds
- Spades and Spacers
- Specials: Transition, Anchor, Ball Flanges
- All dimensions comply with the Standards as shown below where applicable.
- Flanges are machined on the outside diameter, bore (and weld preparation of weld necks) and joint face.
- Bolt holes are drilled. Weld prep on weld necks is to ASME B16.25.
- Test certificates to EN10204 Type 3.1 or 3.2, depending on customers’ needs, are supplied with all goods. Test Certificates include full chemical and mechanical analysis.
- All Flanges are dipped in a rust inhibiting protective coating to protect them against rust.
|Size Range||Dimensions||Pressure Classes||Carbon Steel & Low Alloy||High Yield Carbon Steel||Austenitic Stainless Steel||Ferritic Austenitic Steel||Nickel Alloy|
|1/2”NB - 48”NB|| || || || || || || |