- Seamless Pipes
- Longitudinal Electric resistance Welded Pipes (ERW)
- Longitudinal Submerged Arc-Welding Pipes (LSAW)
- Spiral Submerged Arc-Welding Pipes (SSAW)
- Electric Fusion Welding (EFW)
- High Frequency Inductive (HFI)
- Where applicable pipes will have a weld preparation to ASME B16.25.
- Carbon steel pipes are usually supplied with mill standard protection or can be supplied in bare metal condition.
- Pipe Test Certificates to EN10204 Type 3.1 or 3.2, depending on customers’ needs, are normally supplied with all goods. Test Certificates include full chemical and mechanical analysis.
|Size Range||Dimensions||Nickel Alloy||High Yield Carbon Steel||Austenitic Stainless Steel||Ferritic Austenitic Steel||Carbon Steel & Low Alloy|
|½”NB – 48”NB|| || || || || || |